Upcoming Advanced E-Line Motorized Freepoint Tool
- Independent Upper and Lower, Open and Close operation.
- Physical Stainless steel, illuminated pushbutton switches for open and close
- Physical Rotary switch for line selection (FP, CCL, Upper Anchor, Lower Anchor
- Easy to use full color 4.3 inch HD ruggedized touch display with Line select buttons, FP Reset button, and
Upper and Lower Open and Close. Either Touch buttons or physical switches can be used interchangeably.
- Display is protected behind 1/8” acrylic and 1/32” air gap. Can be used with gloves and while wet.
- Display includes FP and CCL real time waveforms, Anchor status and Line current draw
- Fully integrated error handling with full error explanations displayed along with LED feedback allows for
- 24V serial data anchor command signals.
- ARM processors at surface and downhole with 350 degree F rating.
- Line Voltage boost circuit employed downhole to always endure full motor power is available.
- Regeneration of command signals downhole along with automatic redundant commands guarantee flawless
- 1.1 lb-ft of motor torque allows anchors to be fully engaged.